Tuesday, September 19, 2006

The Imperfect List

At a young age. Say about 12 or 13. It occurred to me that I am part of that vast majority of British people. Up until that point, as is ingrained into the psyche of all middle class English children, I was happy in the assumption that the World is a fairly reasonable place. Don't get me wrong, I was never under the impression that everything is perfect (I may have been naive but I was never an idiot). I knew some things were good, just as I knew some things were annoying, but it was on the verge of my teenage years that I realised there was more to it than that. I realised that I am a miserable bastard.

I wasn't, never have been and never will be ashamed of this. History is littered with miserable bastards, every pub in the country is in business because of the amount of disgruntled miserable fuckers in there every single night discussing the things that annoy them and the only reason that sport and television remains so popular is so that people can complain about it!

However, the one downside of being a miserable moaner is that eventually people are going to get bored and not want to listen to what you find annoying. Therefore, I have decided to list them all on here. If you don't want to read them, don't, but if you want to comment or add any of your own irritations please do.

Thanks

CM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home